TURKEY NECKS NOT INVITED TO MY PARTY!

STARTING TO SEE A "TURKEY NECK"?????

TURKEY NECK


I'm always searching and learning new ways to combat the signs of aging, naturally without injections and going under the knife (not that I won't consider this in the future if need be).  I am always taking care of my clients and tend to forget about taking care of myself!  Well, I have noticed some "sagging" under my chin and jowel area.  So, finally, I had some time before work to "work" on myself and did some "Medi-cupping" on my face and concentrated on my neck and chin area with the machine turned up pretty darned high!  Holy Cow!!!!  I forgot how AWESOME my machine is!!!!  A lot of this "loose" skin is excess fluid from inflammation and just sludge that needs to be moved out manually (think of lymphatic drainage).  Remember from a previous post, I did the DNA Hair Test and realized I had a large amount of "food intolerances" that I was unaware of and lost quite a bit of weight (almost 30lbs) and I believe it was mostly water weight from inflammation!  I also posted my report for all of you to view.  I think it is vital to always get to the "root issue" of things before getting "procedures" done.  At least this way the great results achieved will last rather than "mask"!

This is the first time in over 2 years I've actually used this machine on myself.  I just simply haven't been taking the time to use my equipment on myself (which is changing IMMEDIATELY).  I was amazed at the IMMEDIATE difference in my skin after just one 10 minute treatment!  I then massaged PCA's Neck and Decollette' into my neck and am RE-SOLD on my equipment!  I just did this treatment an hour ago and decided to write this quick BLOG while the results are fresh in my brain.

We can't exercise our neck except for manually with massage and medi-cupping techniques, and guess what?  THEY WORK!  I will be making the effort from here on out to take the time to work on myself at the beginning of the day prior to working on clients!  

Book your "Medi-Cupping" treatment today!


Yours Truly,

Jewls

Popular posts from this blog

DOES ANYONE EVEN KNOW WHAT ROSACEA REALLY IS?