CHEMICAL PEELS - Advanced Solutions that Transform Skin Health

As a "Certified PCA Expert", I am always learning about new technology and advanced solutions that are constantly being updated to provide outstanding results, with as little downtime as possible.  The Chemical Peel solutions I use at my Day Spa are of the utmost quality (I believe in QUALITY, not quantity!) and are designed with the beauty and health of the skin in mind. - Jewls

Our chemical peel formulations use the latest, most scientifically-advanced ingredient profiles for improved stability, delivery, and efficacy.

Each peel features blends of well-tolerated, safe and effective peeling agents for powerful patient results:

  • LACTIC ACID
  • TRICHLORACETIC ACID (TCA)
  • SALICYCIC ACID
  • RESORCINOL
  • RETINOIDS
These exfoliating acids are blended with powerful antioxidants to fight free radical damage during and after a treatment:

  • ALPHA-LIPOIC ACID (THIOCTIC ACID)
  • EMBLICA
  • SILYMARIN
I offer Chemical Peels for every skin type AND concern!

The clients receiving Chemical Peels at my Spa will always get my full attention and the best outcome possible.  All new clients (who aren't already on my Professional Retail at home) will be highly recommended to purchase the PCA Post-Peel Kit to avoid any potential reactions from inferior products at home.  

One of my personal favorite treatments is the Microneedling with the 4% Retinol Peel.  I then use the LED Light Therapy and boy, let me tell you - your skin is tight and looks amazing!!!

Popular posts from this blog

DOES ANYONE EVEN KNOW WHAT ROSACEA REALLY IS?