JEWLS' CHOCOLATE COFFEE

JEWLS' CHOCOLATE COFFEE!

So, some of you may know about my results from the Hair DNA test report (Posted BLOG).  It lists many categories of personal information including food intolerances!  Coffee was on that list!  I have made many positive changes including drinking hot tea with lemon on a regular basis, however, it is just not the same coffee "kick" that I love and want in the morning time!  I do bring my hot tea with lemon (in a thermos) with me to work and sip on that throughout the day.

JEWLS' CHOCOLATE COFFEE


So, I have tried a new recipe and, so far, it is working out fantastically!!!!  I call it my morning Chocolate Coffee and I am going to give you my personal recipe:)

First off, let me share with you the equipment/ingredients that I now use along with the ingredients.  

Equipment/Ingredients: (click each item for link to find yours)

Stainless steel strainer (very important to use stainless steel to avoid metal runoff)
Organic Stevia
Coconut Milk
Avocado Oil (I haven't tried this in the coffee yet, but think I should for my keto diet)

I absolutely LOVE my induction burners!  They cook evenly and much quicker than your average stovetop.  Once I bring the water to a boil, I keep it warm on the "warm" setting.  I put the tiny strainer over my coffee mug and slowly pour the water over a very small amount of medium ground coffee (organic coffee).  I have already added two heaping tablespoons of Hersheys Special Dark Cocoa, two packets of Organic Stevia.  I leave about one inch of space to add in (top off) with my Coconut Milk and let me tell you something, it is absolutely delicious!!!  I enjoy two cups of that in the morning, with no adverse reactions so far (my intolerances show up in my skin with congestion/large pores, and breaking out within 24-48 hours).  I also like using the kettle versus a coffee pot because I do believe that there is no way to keep the "guts" of the coffee pot clean and free of mold, dirt, mildew and only God know what else!!!  

Through some research, it would seem that this amount of dark chocolate is very beneficial for "fat burning" and raising the metabolism.  I can vouch that the caffeine definitely is there and gets me going!!!  

So why not have a delicious, caffeinated hot coconut chocolate with just a touch of organic coffee each morning to start your day????  I look forward to it, maybe you will to:)

Jewls

Popular posts from this blog

DOES ANYONE EVEN KNOW WHAT ROSACEA REALLY IS?