MAKE SOME ONLINE MONEY $$$

NOW IS THE TIME TO BUILD MULTIPLE STREAMS OF INCOME!!!

I try to only watch about 15 minutes of news per day, if that.  I then watch a church service or some Christian programs for about an hour to "set my day" (I personally LOVE Creflo Dollar and Joyce Meyer and stream them from my phone to my television).  With that said, in the very short time I watched the news this morning, I couldn't help but notice the unemployment figures being reported and it is quite distressing.

So, what I am communicating this morning is that I believe it is important to NOT put all your eggs in one basket!  One of my "side" businesses is using Doterra Essential Oils.  I use them everyday in my Day Spa and at home.  There are a ton of uses for them and it is a simple formula to make extra money with Doterra.

Lemongrass Essential Oil
Wild Orange Essential Oil


Some of my daily uses for essential oils:

I diffuse a combination of Wild Orange and Lemongrass essential oils at the Day Spa and at home.  I use lavender in my hair each morning and night, on my pillow before bed and in my nightly epsom salt bath before putting on my jammies.  


Formula:

Purchase $125 each month.  $125 is about 4 essential oils.  I use way more than that, so it is very simple to achieve this amount.  Sign up 3 people who are willing to spend $125 per month.  You will automatically qualify for commissions this way and so forth.  I received my first commission check back around 2012 for around $400.  I was surprised in a good way.  I didn't even know I was going to receive that check!  Today it is quite a bit more and everything smells pretty nice here:)

I am always available to help if you have any questions.  

Jewls


Popular posts from this blog

DOES ANYONE EVEN KNOW WHAT ROSACEA REALLY IS?