MICROBLADING - 3D BROWS - HAIRSTROKES

MICROBLADING - 3D BROWS - HAIRSTROKE BROWS





Well, it's been about a year now since my last Blog.  Time sure goes by when there's a lot of stuff happening (good or bad).  Anyway, I would like to take the opportunity to discuss a little about Microblading (the way I do it) and how it can benefit you.

This is the time when technology has truly innovated permanent makeup through the use of Digital Machines (this is what I use) to implant pigment into the skin with much more stability, depth and color.  Pigments have also come a long way.  I am very satisfied with both the digital machine and the pigments I use here at the day spa.

Hairstroke Brows (Digital Microblading, 3D Brows) are an excellent way to enhance existing brows or even to create brand new ones!

VIEW SOME PHOTO'S


I use a digital machine with a single Acupuncture needle to create smooth, beautiful strokes with little to no, swelling or trauma to the skin.  The brows look beautiful immediately after.  They will be slightly darker initially for the first couple days.  It is vital to take your post-care seriously in order to prevent color loss.  My recommendation is two things: pat with water and a cloth gently and apply a small amount of A&D Ointment or Vaseline to the affected area for the first 5 days.  Absolutely NO sweating, cleansers on the area.

There are several before-and-after photo's on my website.  Review these and choose "Skin Care By Jewls" to create beautiful brows for you:)

Jewls

Popular posts from this blog

DOES ANYONE EVEN KNOW WHAT ROSACEA REALLY IS?