EXFOLIATION - PHYSICALLY & CHEMICALLY
Also remember, dry skin is DEAD skin!
Correctives, peels will promote dry skin because they are causing "cell turnover". What you want to do is gently exfoliate that dead skin to reveal new, baby smooth skin. Make sure you are using professional products so you dont irritate that skin - red, irritated skin is typically mistreated skin, not Rosacea. Please also keep in mind, when you exfoliate, as I advise, using OTC (over-the-counter) products will probably "irritate" the skin due to inferior ingredients penetrating the skin at a deeper level. You will save money by learning the proper techniques on skin care and how to use Professional Products as directed for the absolute best outcome. Join the VIP program to save $$$ on Professional Treatments and 15% on ALL Professional Skin Care.
Signs you are NOT exfoliating enough:
- deep wrinkles
- dry, tough skin
Cleansing and Exfoliating (physically and chemically) are vital for healthy, strong skin.
Examples of "physically exfoliating":
- Using a Facial Brush
- Using a quality scrub
Examples of "chemically exfoliating":
It is also Vital to use quality, professional products properly! Many times people may have the right products, but aren't using them properly or enough! If you have a product opened for over a year, you aren't using it properly and throw it away - it is too OLD!
Here is an example of proper professional and home care:
- Cleanse with Facial Wash (daily)
- Polish with Pigment Bar (once per day)
- Microderm Scrub (3x per week) unless thin skin - use less or Daily Exfoliant
- Use your "Correctives" (for pigment mix pump of Pigment Gel, C&E, Brightening Retinol - 3x per week)
- Hydrate - Noni Skin Elixr, Apres Peel (many choices of moisturizers) Layering your products is like "multi-vitamins" for your skin. Different products = Different beneficial properties! If your skin "drinks" up all the topical moisture, ADD MORE! Your skin will tell you if it is still thirsty. Just remember - EXFOLIATE FIRST!
- Layer your products from serums (lightest to heaviest). If using a sunscreen, apply very last. Never use sunscreen as your moisturizer - please!
- Get one peel and one dermaplaning each month....or as Jewls advises for your skin
- Join the VIP Program for huge savings on treatments and professional skin care
See you soon!